Wednesday, September 3, 2008

it's just not in the air

It's awfully nice out today, or terribly nice out. Neither adjective seems to quite make sense when paired with 'nice' if you think about it. Terribly nice? Terrible? Well, who cares.... I guess I do, since I'm writing about it.

Anywho, it's fantastically nice out, and I'd very much like to be playing some badmitten in the backyard, or throwing a frisbee around in the park. But, as it turns out, we're all too busy to partake in these types of afternoon adventures. Instead our adventures consist of staring out the window from time to time while reading about all the things that we didn't quite grasp during the 'work day'.... or the 'getting WORKED day.'

At least I have some nice scenery to gaze at.

AND

At least I'm still really diggin' my rotation. I could really see myself working here. It's totally radical.

But, man, I really wanna work on my frisbee toss... or my golf swing.

maybe this weekend.

No comments: