Wednesday, July 16, 2008

what's in a number?

I've spent a good part of my day today crunching numbers. So now, my head hurts... oh, not because of the numbers, or the math.
I'm a math-a-magician. echem... right. My head hurts because I smacked it on a cupboard as I was standing up to put a pan on the stove.

BAM!

"Not now, Emeril! I just hit my head you JERK! and always with the 'bamming' and all the food.... ugh!"

that's beside the point, I'll survive, and I won't even have a mark to show for it.... but the point is this.

I don't have one.

At least I don't have one anymore, maybe I did when I started... but I've forgotten now. Maybe I'm tired, it's tough to sleep when a jerk Chef is always yelling and cooking and going on and on about garlic into the wee hours of the night. Or maybe my head is hurt worse than I thought.

In any case, I'm out of words for the night. More to come later...

love.

No comments: